Delle The Kikay Midwife

My posts will be a sort of journal of my struggles in this rare, weird, hard yet noble profession of helping women: starting from this sem, until I take the board exams. Please pray for me. And of course, ang pinaka-target namin ay women's issues, not just the buntis. If any of you need info on health issues, sex, relationships, business, school, whatever, i have a lot of sources and some experiences which i'd be glad to share with you.

Monday, April 09, 2007

It's been a while ne?

Finally I find time to blog! Why? Because school is over: in Unciano and at the office.

I have just graduated.

I just finished my fourth and last(?) batch of Benefits trainees. I will go under training by the same trainer from the client for a second LOB. Talk about full-circle, but this time, I shall train other agents right away. But I am still getting agent-level pay. My boss says "soon" and "within the month". I'm tired. I'm sticking to his word, though, if April passess by and nothing happens....



I was reading through the entries here and look back on the past year. Summer is here again and realize how I've changed. But one thing still rings clear: It's training or bust.

PLANS:
1. Be a full-pledge trainer by the end of April.
2. Be a full-pledge midwife by the end of the year. (Board exams are on November)
3. Apply for work in Canada or Australia.

STRATEGY:
Ora et Labora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home