Delle The Kikay Midwife

My posts will be a sort of journal of my struggles in this rare, weird, hard yet noble profession of helping women: starting from this sem, until I take the board exams. Please pray for me. And of course, ang pinaka-target namin ay women's issues, not just the buntis. If any of you need info on health issues, sex, relationships, business, school, whatever, i have a lot of sources and some experiences which i'd be glad to share with you.

Friday, April 28, 2006

More training...

We have survived the first week of product training. sooo much details! truly info overload! but we had a lot of fun and our trainer from the US is nice nice nice.

Our wave now has its share of scandals, juicy gossip and frou-frous, and it's only the third week! I do hope we can get to nesting and beyond smoothly from now on. But i do expect the worst. But i'm glad that despite (or maybe because of?) the drama, we have become closer to each other.

I'm still adjusting to the whole night shift life, but I could say, with the juicy pay, its well worth it.

I do miss midwifery work though.

3 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Arthur said...

Kumusta yung buhay ng call girl este call centre girl pala? I'm glad you enjoy your new job. I made some updates on my blog. :)

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha!! call girl delle.. hmm, me likee.. haha! :D

kainis pulitika sa office noh? (sa wave natin in particular)

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sayang wala nang update. interesting blog.

:)

bebeng

 

Post a Comment

<< Home