Delle The Kikay Midwife

My posts will be a sort of journal of my struggles in this rare, weird, hard yet noble profession of helping women: starting from this sem, until I take the board exams. Please pray for me. And of course, ang pinaka-target namin ay women's issues, not just the buntis. If any of you need info on health issues, sex, relationships, business, school, whatever, i have a lot of sources and some experiences which i'd be glad to share with you.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

GREETINGS BORED 2!

I'm gonna name names na...because you people mean a lot to me. Hope you don't mind.

To my best friends Kit, Tin, Sula, Arty

to the best people Down Under my Tito Uro, Tita Gigi, Januman and Carlo.

to E____

to my family

To the Sang'gre of MW. Lorie, Vane, Bevs, Tin, Leigh, Jona, Emy.

To Apple & Ella, our prayers are for you.

These are the people I pray for everyday.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Arthur said...

Thank you for the aclnowledgement! Feeling stariray na akech! XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home