Delle The Kikay Midwife

My posts will be a sort of journal of my struggles in this rare, weird, hard yet noble profession of helping women: starting from this sem, until I take the board exams. Please pray for me. And of course, ang pinaka-target namin ay women's issues, not just the buntis. If any of you need info on health issues, sex, relationships, business, school, whatever, i have a lot of sources and some experiences which i'd be glad to share with you.

Friday, April 14, 2006

wtf...
GREETINGS BORED ULIT!

Congratulations to the beautiful Sang'gre of Midwifery! You are my big inspiration. I hope we get our dream of setting up a clinic together when we make ipon already. Let's keep in touch mga sis! Ahlabsha!

Hello to my wacky wavemates, team leaders, QA and trainers!

Congrats to my wavemates for surviving the first week of training. Galingan sa Product Training ha! Walang bibitaw!

1 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi delle!! mitch here.. i had fun sa drinking session natin knna. at eto ako, bangag bangag na pro kung anu ano pa inaatupag. hihi.. can't sleep eh! :D

and yup, congrats sating lahat!! wohoo! taena lufet ng batch nten!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home